Chicken Cake with cheese
Delightful Asian Desserts
It's another great idea of Asian Desserts for chicken cake. It’s pretty unusual, but the taste is irresistible.
You can also use this recipe to feed the crowd or birthday party. I’m sure everybody would like, beside that this chicken cake is really delicious savory cake, in contains also less calorie than the sweet cake. I don’t use lot butter and sugar in this recipe, so it makes the cake certainly good for your diet healthy program and the cake is also healthy with some vegetable such as mushroom.
This is also a great cheese cake recipe variation, but don’t use fat and salt cheese, choose for low fat cheese, I know that salt and fat cheese is more tasteful than low fat but this is necessary to make sure that you’re on the good way to make healthy and low calorie recipe that able anyone to eat them without getting worry that they have to choose a balance day at the next day to lose some calorie.
The Chicken Cake Recipe
Preparation Time for the cake: 20 minutes
Preparation Time for the filling: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serve: 20 people
Ingredients for the chicken mixture:
- 1 chicken breast, rubs with some lemon juice or vinegar, then wash and cut in pieces
- 50 gram mushroom, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, minced
- Nutmeg powder
Ingredients for the cake:
- 8 fresh eggs
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon VX
- 1 tablespoon TBM
- 2 tablespoon brandy
- 100 gram cake flour
- 100 gram butter, melted
- 100 gram shredded cheese or parmesan cheese or 5 cheese sliced
Instructions for the chicken mixture:
- Heat the butter in the pan, add the minced onion, and stir it until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir it occasionally until the chicken change of color and done.
- Add the pieces of mushroom, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder. Stir it for a few minutes until everything well mixed and done. Set aside.
Instructions for the cake:
- First, preheat the oven at 175 degree Celsius.
- Mix the eggs and sugar at high speed with mixer until creamy for about 4 minutes.
- While the mixer still on the high speed add Cream of tartar, VX, TBM, pepper and salt, and mix for about 10 minutes until you have creamy and white mixture.
- Set the mixer on the low speed, and add brandy and cake flour. And for the last thing the melted butter that have already cool down. Mix them until well.
- Make your bake pan (diameter 22 cm) ready by rub the bottom and the edge of the pan with butter and pour some flour over the butter layer so that the cake wouldn’t be stick to the pan.
- Pour 1/2 of the cake mixture into the bake pan and bake in the oven that you’ve already preheated for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take the cake out of the oven, scatter the shredded cheese on the top of the cake and pour the chicken mixture above the cheese. And add the rest of the cake mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 or 35 minutes until the cake has golden brown color.
- Let it cool down and serve
To make sure that the cake really ready, not half that the mixture still wet when you take it out from the oven, use sate skewers insert into the cake and make sure that you haven’t wet part when you take the skewers out. Then is the cake really ready.
Return from Chicken Cake Recipe to Asian Desserts