Tofu Souffle Recipe
Great selection of Tofu Recipes
Do you want to try something different with tofu? Maybe you can try this particular tofu souffle recipe.
It’s very different than fried tofu, so you won’t get boring with this variation. This tofu recipe is not really an authentic Indonesian Recipe. It’s more a European style with Indonesian touch. So, it’s a great combination dish of Asia and Europe.
One thing you have to know is that this is one of the tofu recipes that don’t diet friendly. It’s definitely not a low calorie recipe with parmesan cheese and milk.
So if you want a low calorie vegetarian recipe with tofu, try another recipe like spicy tofu with a lot of red chilies, tasteful and easy to make.
- 100 gram Butter
- 100 gram wheat flour
- 400 cc milk
- 1 teaspoon bouillon powder
- 6 yellow eggs
- 6 white eggs, blend it until stiff
- 400 gram tofu, steamed and cubed about 1/2 inch
- 100 gram parmesan cheese
- Melt the 100 gram butter in the cook pan at low fire, add the wheat flour and milk a little bit at the time until you get the smooth mix.
- Then add yellow eggs, the blended white eggs, tofu, parmesan cheese, salt, bouillon powder and pepper. Mix them until well.
- Pour the mix into the heat proof dish that has been buttered first. And baked it in the oven at 175 degree Celsius for about 60 minutes or until the souffle has golden brown color.
- Serve hot.
For 6 people
| Do you have no idea what to cook tonight and you want something different for your family?
Maybe you could try this Chinese Vegetarian recipe.
Learn how to cook low calorie recipe in Chinese way. Having fun and get a lot of creativity by practicing this vegetarian recipes.
Return from Tofu Souffle Recipe to Tofu Recipes